Ref ID: 00390-#######934
Compensation: $30000.00 to $32000.00 yearly
One of our clients is in need of a talented and goal-driven professional for a Bookkeeper role offered on a full-time basis. If interested, apply now via Robert Half Finance and Accounting. Data entry, cash applications, and full cycle A/P will be the main responsibilities of the Bookkeeper. Similarly, you will be responsible for accounts payable, reconciliations, month-end closing, and accounts receivable. Organized and self-driven professionals might be interested in exploring this role - apply today! Located in Sacramento, California, this Bookkeeper role will be a full-time opening.
- Handle monthly accounting close
- Corroborate monthly accounting close
- Other distinguished projects when necessary
- Keep Accounts Payable up to date
- Arrange subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Knowledgeable with Accounts Receivable
- Supply cash flow projections, as needed
- Group sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Keep general ledger updated
- Assemble monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Proficient in credit card management and reconciliation
If you're interested in this opportunity, please contact Georgia at [email protected], or contact your local Robert Half recruiter directly.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Prior accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Basic Bookkeeping
- Strong familiarity with QuickBooks
- Proven analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability in strong analytical, quantitative and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.