River City Staffing Group
Accounts Payable Specialist needed for a dynamic company in the Sacramento region with an outstanding product line. This is a full time DIRECT HIRE position that offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and learning/growth opportunities with a strong and cohesive team. This is an urgent position and our client will entertain qualified candidates immediately for this role. If you like to keep busy, add value with a purpose, this is the position for you! Contact River City Staffing Today!
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Enters vendor invoices for payment.
- Answers vendor inquiries.
- Maintains vendor files
- Reconciliation of files
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Computer literate - MS Office Products.
- Experience with IFS software and Concur back-office processing, is a plus.
- Minimum of three (3) years accounting experience.
- Must have prior office experience in a similar role.
- Attention to Detail, is a must.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- PTO and holiday plan
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! www.rivercitystaffing.com