Do you have experience working in a warehouse environment? Do you know how to operate a forklift? Can you work as a member of a team? Can you honor safety practices? If this sounds like a good fit for you, we have both full and part time positions available.
- Competitive wages
- Full and part time positions
- Full time employees are eligible for health plan including dental and eye care
- Full time employees are eligible to participate in a 401(k) and a profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation
- Safely operate various pieces of equipment including forklifts
- Load and unload trucks
- Pull and stock inventory for pick operation
- Audit Inventory
- Drive warehouse trucks for various tasks
- Standing up to 8 hours
- Read and follow basic directions
- Possess an Oklahoma Driver s License and clean driving record
- Lift/Push/Pull up to 50 lbs.
- Squat, kneel, twist
- Operate a forklift or similar equipment. (We train)
- Clean personal hygiene
- Ability to work well with a team
- Good dexterity
All applicants will receive an acknowledgement that their application has been received within 3-business days of receipt. Those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted within 7-business days.
7-Eleven provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. 7-Eleven expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.