Sinclair Broadcast Group
KOCB/KOKH has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Lifestyle Show Host. In this role, you will be required to conduct interviews, produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet and social networks, along with performing other duties as assigned by the executive producer. Our ideal candidate must have a vibrant personality, ability to contribute content ideas and develop stories, conduct interviews, must be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Dynamic live television and storytelling skills are a must.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Smooth/pleasant delivery
- Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
- Sharp video shooting and editing skills
- Exemplary communication skills
- Ability to maintain an active social media presence to build your brand and solicit original story ideas
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous anchoring experience is required
- Must have at least 2 years of on-air experience
- Live commercial television experience is required
- Strong 'in-the-field and live' skills
- Previous experience working in a team environment is a must
- Strong editorial judgment and a proven ethical foundation
- College degree in broadcast journalism is preferred.
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!