CoWorx Staffing Services
We are currently hiring experienced Warehouse Associates for a great company in Enfield, CT!
Multiple 2nd shift positions open!
Monday through Friday, 3pm to 11:30pm.
Prior warehouse experience or training is preferred but not required
Use basic math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
Ability to lift and move up to 25lbs regularly
As a CoWorx employee you are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Patient Care Program, Paid Holiday Program, 401(k), Credit Union, 2 Payroll Options: Direct Deposit or Payroll Debit Card and an Employee Referral Bonus...Earn up to $125 referring your friends.
Click apply now or E-mail: [email protected]
At this time we are happy to offer video or telephone interviews to qualified candidates. Please contact us today to learn more!
- Provide training on warehouse equipment
- Receiving, warehouse control and inventory control
- Participating in scheduled warehouse inventories
- Receiving an items warehouse staff
- Assisting in the organization of the warehouse
- Performing a variety of warehouse related tasks
- Operate forklifts in the warehouse and factory
- Place materials in the proper warehouse location
- Operate all lifts utilized within the warehouse
- Inspect physical condition of warehouse and equipment
- Maintain warehouse security at all times/li
- Coming in and going out of the warehouse
- Flow through warehouse on the way to the customer
- Flow through the warehouse on the way to the customer
- Maintain clean work environment in the warehouse area
- Improve overall efficiency and functionality of the warehouse
- Pull in delivery trucks and lock up warehouse
- Attend warehouse safety meetings & take minutes
- Inspecting for damage and leaks
- Manage inventory locations within the warehouse