Premium Retail Services
Level 2 Technician
As highly-trained merchandising project specialists, Premium Level 2 Technicians drive service success by taking ownership and completing specialized merchandising and display projects.
What s in it for you?
* Room to grow with Premium - we love promoting from within.
* Premium-provided training to help elevate your skills.
* Support significant products and brands.
What will you do?
* Make client displays shine through advanced and effective installation, repair and support.
* Keep your teams in the know by educating them on displays.
* Ensure things are running smoothly by diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining solutions.
* Swiftly repair or replace displays to ensure minimal downtime (occasional overnight work required).
* Collaborate with store management and team members to ensure compliance of all projects.
* Equip teams with the skills they need to succeed by coordinating training sessions focused on merchandising procedures.
* Provide market / competitive intelligence and recommendations to drive performance.
How will you succeed?
* Keeping results top of mind.
* Thinking analytically at every turn.
* Effectively communicating with all stakeholders.
* Adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
What experience should you have?
* 3-5 years merchandising and technical troubleshooting.
* Using basic and intermediate hardware toolkits.
So, are you Premium s next Technician?