Certified Mobile Notary Service
Remote Public Mobile Notary - I want to join your associate club!
Certified Mobile Notary Service (certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) will help you get to become a remote public notary.
We will help you with getting certified, bonded and insured. We are a one-stop-notary shop!
We are seeking professionals that would like to work remotely notarizing documents for the public.
We have an AWESOME Certified Mobile Notary Association Club that will help market your notary services to the public.
Ask yourself the following ...
Are you 18 years and older?
Do you want to become your own boss?
Do you want to work from home or remotely?
Do you like helping and communicating with new people?
Do you have a home office setup?
Do you have a reliable vehicle?
Are you great at keeping scheduled appointments
Are you interested in a business or new career with unlimited income potential?
If you answered "YES" then we would love to hear from YOU!
Please send all email direct inquiries to [email protected] and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary. Please call today 1 (405) ###-#### to discuss any questions and how to join our notary network.
Great communication skills
Landline or Mobile phone
Clean background record
Record detail information in a journal logbook
Hours are flexible create your own work schedule PT or FT
Pay range : $35.00 - $95.00 per signing
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
One (1) or more years experience in sales, customer service, admin-office, banking, loan servicing, real estate or related field.
Notary Public Commission will be required if you are not certified and we will help you get certified.
Become A Notary and Register Today!
Please complete your contractor notary registration application to begin your certification.
Please reference agent id code CMNSCB on your application.
New Notary Certification Department
- Sworn to, affirmed, acknowledged or proved before the notary
- Maintain an electronic notary journal of all official acts
- Designing and implementing public scalable public cloud solutions in the enterprise
- Specify or role as Notary Public provide a Titlewhen an acknowledgement certification requires the notary
- Protect the public interests and taxpayer dollars
- Vary greatly in subject and complexity
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms
- Lead the Engineering of public cloud technology platforms supporting application environments
- Lead public and youth tours, presentations and planning logistics for commission meetings
- Promote positive relations with the general public, community groups, employees, schools and local government
- Maintain proper records as required by the state
- Responding to written and phone inquiries from customers, title companies, and internal personnel regarding loans
- Answering incoming and outgoing phone calls- 20-50 calls per day answering and managing multi-line phones notary to the entire office greeting customers and clients cleaning break
- Executing, notarizing, and sending for recordation lien release documents for paid off loans
- Executing, notarizing, and sending for recordation assignment documents
- Prepare and review bond offering documents in keeping with transaction timeline
- Stamp and collect building permit apps and various solar documents
- Witnessing the signature of important documents such as the signing of contracts, deeds and power of attorney
- Confirm all documents/affidavits/pleadings have been executed and notarized properly based on state guidelines
- Witnessing the signing of documents and executing same, administering oaths, and authenticating signatures