Ledgent Finance & Accounting
A stable and well-regarded consulting firm is seeking a Full-Charge Bookkeeper. This Full-Charge Bookkeeper will report to the Accounting Manager and be responsible for but not limited to:
- Processing and recording accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Book journal/adjusting/recurring entries
- Bank statement and account reconciliations
- Month-end close and preparing financial statements
- Preparing property, sales & use, payroll, and other business related tax returns and documentation
The ideal candidate for this Full-Charge Bookkeeper position will have a comprehensive understanding of accounting principles, 2+ years' experience, be customer service oriented, and have working knowledge of QuickBooks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.