- All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning; includes sanitation, dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, etc.
- Polishing fine surfaces; includes silver, brass, china, crystal, etc.
- All aspects of laundry: washing, drying, ironing, handwashing, steam-pressing, folding, fine garment care and light sewing repairs
- Handling wardrobe and closet organization
- Ensuring residence is always ready for guests
- Acting hands-on as necessary to ensure the highest quality of organization in home
- Assisting with special events and dinner parties
- Running errands and responding to any special requests as needed
- Excellent references required from current and previous employers
- Minimum 5 years related work experience in a private home
- Strong command of the English language
- Experience with museum quality cleaning and care for antiques, silver, fine art, etc
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, hands on as necessary
- Professional, polished, and discreet
- Must be available to travel to the Hamptons in the summer
- Flexible scheduling with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
- Valid driver s license is a plus
- Valid US work authorization
511 West 25th Street
New York, NY 10001
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.