Integrity Staffing Solutions
Customer Service - Call Center Experience
Contract to Hire - Pay Rate: $15/ Hour
Two Weeks of Training 9 AM to 6 PM
Work schedule after training- Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM or 10 AM to 7 PM
Overtime- up to two Saturdays/month optional
About Integrity Staffing: We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy.
Welcome to the new normal. Welcome to Integrity Staffing Solutions. Engine of Opportunity.
Our Client was founded in 1994, based in Dallas, Texas. They are a leading provider of home delivery medical supplies with multiple locations nationwide. Opportunities for growth within your reach.
Positive attitude, friendly personality, great phone etiquette, fast typing, proficient with computers, excellent attention to detail and an amazing attendance record.
Handles all tasks required to maintain patient satisfaction and ensure accurate and timely shipping of reorders. Provides cross-functional support of all business units to maintain up to date documentation and insurance for accurate processing and billing of patient services.
- Obtains and process authorizations for reorders
- Resolve patient issues and ensures accurate reorder processing via phone, document processing, medical record validation, CRM research, cross-functional collaboration, etc.
- Ensures patients have all required medical documentation to permit billing of services as assigned
- Maximizes patient base through retention efforts and cross-selling via phone
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
- Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, and Private Insurance regulations and requirements
- Abides by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
Minimum High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Proficient computer literacy.
Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, communication, and organizational skills are essential.
Exceptional phone and email etiquette
If you have the above experience and immediate availability, please apply NOW for consideration at integrityapplication.com and call 813-###-#### to secure an interview an Integrity Staffing Recruiter
Prior to placement, a nationwide background check and drug test must be successfully passed.
As an equal opportunity employer, Integrity Staffing Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and to a barrier-free application process. As part of the Integrity Staffing Solutions Accessibility Policy, if you have a disability and are having issues accessing any portion of our website or in applying for a job, please contact us for direct assistance by sending an email to [email protected] Include your name, phone number, email address and the nature of your issue. Only communications regarding disability access issues will be receive a response. A member of our staff will be in contact with you within 48 business hours, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, to discuss the information you have provided and to help you complete your inquiry. Thank you for your patience and our team is looking forward to assisting you!!
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer