PFI Tech currently has a need for a Paper Tech / Material Handler to provide support at their client site based in Signal Hill, CA. The position may involve travel to other are client sites. The primary duties will include delivering and installing paper for a variety of printing devices on a scheduled basis. This will be a Mon.-Fri. day shift position and is expected to be contract to hire for the right candidate.
- Providing outstanding customer service via phone, e-mail and in person to clients.
- Providing coordination with other groups and service providers to deliver contracted services to clients.
- Delivering and installing paper for a variety of printing devices on a scheduled and AD-HOC basis.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Escalate issues immediately
- Gathering meter reads from print devices
- Delivering and installing toner cartridges, toner waste containers and other consumables for a variety of printing devices.
- Inputting data into pre-define forms and web applications.
- Use pre-determined processes for ordering paper to be delivered to client locations for distribution
- Responding to all outage situations for inoperative devices requiring consumables, paper or technical service calls.
- Printing configuration pages from printers, and using printer menus
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma minimum; some technical education preferred
- Basic mechanical abilities.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted on a repetitive basis.
- Must have personally owned vehicle that can be used for travel between Client locations and transport small items (Paper Boxes and rolls, Toner Cartridges, etc.)
- Must be a US Citizen for client s badging process (an original or certified copy of your birth certificate OR an unexpired US passport will be required upon picking up a badge)
- Must have an active driver s license
- Must be able to pass client background check and drug screen