Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly pay, plus shift differential
- Luxury work environment
- Award-winning training and development
- Excellent benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plan that starts on day one
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished housekeeping team. The selected candidate will have responsibility for cleaning resident apartments as well as common areas and interior space. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Cleaning fixtures, sinks, toilets and tubs
- Making beds with clean linen
- Emptying, cleaning waste containers and replacing liners
- High/low dusting
- Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
- Qualified applicants will preferably possess prior housekeeping experience in Hospitality, Healthcare, Environmental Services or Senior Living Environment
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license, where applicable
- Hours are 7:30 am - 4 pm or 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Weekends and holidays will be required as needed
Additional requirements include:
- Capable of operating and maintaining all housekeeping / laundry equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Infection Control, Hazardous Waste, and Disaster Plans
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identityLocation Address2792 Donnelly Drive, Lantana, Florida 33462