Quality Policy: Employees of Polaris Electrical Connectors are dedicated to the timely delivery of company products. We recognize that customer confidence is earned through quality performance. We accomplish this by manufacturing a product which meets or exceeds our customer requirements. We strive to maintain company success through continual improvement and employee training.
Benefits after 90 days of employment:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) after 1 year of service
- Perfect Attendance Bonus and Quarterly Bonus based on production
- Quarterly Getaway Giveaway drawing
Duties and Standards to Measure Workmanship and Quality:
- Position is Non-Exempt as defined in the Employee Handbook
- Maintains and conforms to Company policies
- Capable of working with and communicating effectively with management and team members.
- Capable of working effectively unsupervised.
- Responsible for performing Quality Control inspection process for machined product
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs and maintain a standing position during a typical shift
- Ability to complete all required paperwork and perform data entry into MES as necessary.
- Knowledge and practice of good housekeeping and tool maintenance.
- Ability to maintain concentration on tasks and utilize work time efficiently
- Performs any tasks necessary on a daily basis to maintain production flow and performs any other duties that may be assigned
- Ability to read understand and follow directions per job instructions and to use the proper tooling and components necessary for jobs.
- Ability to maintain consistent production to meet or exceed production times within an acceptable standard.
- Capable of adapting to process changes and learning new skills.
- Reports low level of stock to supervisor
- Performs routine daily/preventive maintenance of tools and machines as required and record on OMS (Operator Maintenance Schedule)
- Ability to interpret blueprints, sketches, written, and verbal instructions.
- Capable of properly identifying, using and maintaining all tools and measuring instruments
- Ability to properly identify all parts being processed
- Ability to accurately keep track of piece count recording when necessary
- Understands the safety requirements for the assigned work area and follows all safety rules.
- Reports all accidents or injuries immediately to a supervisor.
11625 Prosperous Drive
Odessa, Fl 33556 USA