Are you hardworking and dependable? Staffmark wants to talk to YOU!
Staffmark is looking for Warehouse Associates to work throughout the Lithia Springs and Atlanta area. Various opportunities for short-term, long-term and temp-to-hire working with our clients.
Various shifts available (8, 10 and 12 hour shifts)
These positions do not use powered industrial equipment. Job duties include but are not limited to: prepare finished product for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, stacking and/or labeling product.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment required, warehouse environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must maintain productivity and accuracy standards
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Reliable transportation.
- EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE Reliability and dependability are a MUST!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive WEEKLY pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- APPLY at www.staffmark.com
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.