Starting hourly pay is between $14.00 and $17.00/hour depending on experience.
Under general supervision, performs most or all repetitive jobs on an assembly or sub-assembly line to produce building material components or millwork products; ensures accurate conformance with dimension specifications and drawings.
* Assembles building material components such as wall panels, roof and floor trusses. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
* Ensures that sub-assembled and assembled items meet specific quality specifications; may propose process improvements in order to increase finished quality or efficiency of assembly processes.
* Advancement opportunities available as requirements are met within the established time frames.
Shift start: 5:30AM or 6:00AM or 3:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
Monday - Friday, occasional weekends required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Builders FirstSource
Builders FirstSource strives to be the preferred supplier of building materials and services to homebuilders and remodelers across the nation by giving them both personalized attention at the local level and a wide range of resources only offered by a large company. Our goal is to provide outstanding products and services to every customer, regardless of size.