Job Title: Customer Service Representative.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
Schedule: Monday through Friday (Flexible hours available) 40 hour week.
Provides customer support to business customers via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g. instant message, email). Handles customer inquiries and resolves simple and basic support issues, such as address changes, processing orders, warranty, or billing/payment. Performs other administrative duties as requested.
- Answering inbound calls from customers
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Retain current customer base by providing excellent customer service
- Track all customer service requests and queries
- Taking first call from customers
- Answering customer queries and enquiries via telephone and email
- Assisting with customer service issues
- Helping customers and providing an excellent customer experience
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times
- Processing customer orders for all customer types
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service
- Share customer knowledge and solve customer enquiries
- Taking customer orders & dealing with general customer queries
- Handling both inbound & outbound calls and providing high quality customer service
- Take ownership of solving customer issues through proactive customer service
- Operating via telephone to contact customers
- Deliver a high quality customer service to all customers and call handling standards
- Answering technical queries via phone call and email from customers and all departments
- Achieving sales and customer service related targets
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of customer service