D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for our WEST CENTRAL FLORIDA (OCALA) OFFICE. The right candidate will provide general clerical assistance to the Department Head or other Division Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general clerical assistance
- Prepare presentations, special reports, memoranda, word processing. Compose letters and routine correspondence
- Responsible for reception and telephone duties, including signing for packages
- May be required to make meeting and travel arrangements
- Responsible for sorting mail
Have a face in the office at all times (currently there are times I have the door closed as we have offsite appointments)
- Greet guests and assist with closings.
- Assist with any closing/title requests. (printing documents, giving out keys, having paperwork signed)
- Greet guests and assist with mortgage appointments (DHI will be located in our office and will have face to face meetings)
- Assist in putting together the key packages for closings (in person closings and mailing keys for Mail Away closings)
- Put together the start packages for our Area Construction Managers
- Assist in marketing requests for WCFL Sales
- Overall organization of supplies and function of the WCFL office
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder. #WeBuildPeople2