Our client in Clarksdale, MS is a leading manufacturer and supplier of complete stud welding solutions.
Relocation assistance is available!
Monday through Friday 6: 00 a.m. to 2: 00 p.m.
Experienced Cold Heading machine Set-Up Operator to support our first shift. Headers range from Hypro, Waterbury, 5/16 , 3/8 , 1/2 and 3/4 Nationals and 1-1/8 Pelzer & Ehlers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experienced in setting up, operating and trouble shooting multi-die headers and wire draw machines
- Able to perform tooling modifications such as honing, shaving, grinding etc. and be comfortable using shop equipment such as lathes and mills
- Perform maintenance and mechanical repairs as necessary.
- Responsible for checking parts to print and the quality of the parts produced while completing inspection records and other paperwork
- Must be flexible to work additional hours when necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work in a manufacturing setting including ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs. and walk, stand, stoop, bend, etc. for entire shift.
- 5+ years experience running multi-die headers
- Strong mechanical ability and knowledge of hand tool
- Problem solving skills and keen eye for details
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to apply common sense to solve routine and non-routine problems
- High school diploma or GED
- Familiar with calipers, micrometers and other measuring instruments
Benefits and Perks
- Full Medical & Dental
- 9 Paid Vacation Days
- 2 weeks of vacation growing to 4 weeks depending on years of service
- Paid lunch and break
- Life insurance
This company is willing to provide relocation assistance - Contact Joe DeLisle at Vector today to discuss this exciting opportunity!