- Startup machine and observes operation to detect malfunctions.
- Perform best practice quality checks.
- Identify and report defective materials.
- Maintain awareness of your area for possible hazards such as loose wires, loose parts, scattered tools, puddled juice or water, loose cording from cap pallets, open knives, bottles laying around moving parts of starwheel assembly.
- During downtime take care of accumulating rework.
- Manually record data as required, charting necessary process adjustments based on data findings.
- Ensure quality checks and procedures are complete.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all equipment.
- Observe all safety procedures.
- Completing QMS paperwork to maintain packaging specs.
- Verify such specs as cap torque, stream pressure, container fill temperature, fill weights, codes. etc.
- Determine causes of downtime and document it on the downtime sheet.
- Reports food safety and quality problems to Plant Management and SQFP to initiate action.
Shift start: 4:00PM
Shift length: 12 hours
Sunday-Wednesday or Thursday-Saturday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
We are the world s largest independent bottler for retailers and A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage companies on an effective multiuser production platform that benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages, manufactured to individual customer specifications and requirements.