Do you consider yourself to be:
Are you looking for a seasonal part-time opportunity? Is making meaningful, lasting connections second nature for you? At Namco, people are our best asset. We are They . The company s growth and success are a direct result of the efforts and achievements of our team... always striving to be better. We re not only a great place to shop, but a fun place to work!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the seasonal Cashier will be responsible for accurately, efficiently and politely checking out customers orders. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful Cashier will be resilient and courteous and always put the customer first.
- Perform cashier-customer transactions accurately in order to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize losses by handling all monetary transactions according to policy and procedures
- Maintain security and minimize losses through awareness of pricing errors, coupons, checks and other interactions
- Provide courteous service, directing those who require further assistance to the appropriate manager
- Greet customers properly, smiling, maintaining eye contact
- Clean register area
- Price merchandise
- Stock register supplies and shelf merchandise
- Re-stock returns (if saleable)
- Retrieve shopping carts
- Store maintenance including sweeping, mopping and vacuuming and restroom cleanliness
- Any additional duties, as necessary or requested, when not waiting on customers