One Spa World
Our journey began on the spiritual island of Bali, where we discovered a true reverence for the healing arts. Today, Mandara Spas can be found in diverse locations around the world. Every Mandara Spa experience is completely unique, because we honor the diversity of the culture we are immersed in as well as the Balinese traditions from our past. It is our promise that while no two Mandara Spas are identical, you will recognize us from our commitment to your ultimate satisfaction, our belief in the healing arts and the spirit of generosity from which we perform your service. Namaste.
This position is stationed in the male clientele locker room.
The Spa Attendant s overall responsibility is to provide premier quality service to the spa clientele by efficiently and properly cleaning the spa and maintaining it so that it is fully functional. Spa Attendants will perform any combination of general/industrial cleaning duties to maintain a clean and orderly environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, sterilized spa environment.
- Complete a maintenance requests as issues arise. In charge of minor repair tasks such as changing lights bulbs.
- Maintain the stockroom and clean and organize kitchen.
- Report shortage of inventory for all supplies related to spa attendant position (laundry, cleaning, etc.) so that there are no interruption of duties.
- Launder all towels, linens and bathrobes to ensure 100% stocked and ready to accommodate guests.
- Conduct spa walkthrough ensuring that common areas, locker rooms and treatment rooms are properly cleaned.
- Replenish stock levels to include refilling robes, sandals, bathroom towels, paper toilets, product dispensers, and buffet in the lounge.
- Ensure all required forms and supplies are available in the designated service areas.
- Empty garbage, as required.
- Check-in spa deliveries and compares deliveries received as compared to packing slip.
- Utilize spa laundry facilities and machinery to wash spa towels robes, bed sheets and blankets daily.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have positive attitude, a caring, positive attitude to clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral form with guests to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, days, evenings and/or holidays.
- Ability to meet US employment and eligibility requirements.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Carpet cleaners and carpet steamers, floor polishers, spray bottles, step ladders.
- Commercial washing machines and dryers.
- Greet and acknowledge all guests with a smile within 5 seconds of their arrival at the spa lounge and any other guest area per Steiner Standards.
- Communicate effectively with all service providers, guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Pro-actively and creatively solve problems as they are identified while the guest is still in the spa.
Benefits and Perks A competitive benefits package is offered, inquire within for details to:
- $12 / per hour + commission program
- 401k savings plan
- Paid time away from work
- Employee spa service/retail discounts and Friends & Family program
Powered by JazzHR