Legacy Village of Stillwater
Full Job Description
JOB TITLE: Housekeeper
- Perform housekeeping duties while meeting, or exceeding, Legacy Village of Stillwater service standards.
- Reports to: Housekeeping Supervisor
- Interfaces with: Housekeeping and laundry staff, residents, families, and other staff.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Perform general housekeeping duties in resident apartments and in the community's public areas which meet or exceed Western States Senior & Retirement service standard.
- Complete assigned work in the order of priority set by supervisor.
- Maintain housekeeping equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to area and equipment, and to prevent accidents.
- Practice positive resident relations; respond to resident requests and direct resident feedback and requests of supervisor.
- Adhere to residents' personal and property rights; maintain confidentiality of all resident information.
- Comply with all infection control techniques, procedures, and policies.
- Practice all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Comply with all OSHA Regulations, including the use of appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Maintain Legacy Village of Stillwater Communities standards of appearance; also, maintaining communities hygiene standards for housekeeping personnel.
- Perform other reasonable tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Ability to effectively communicate with supervisor, employees, residents, and families.
- Ability to provide housekeeping services in a senior housing environment which meets, or exceeds, Legacy of Village Stillwater Communities service standards.
- Willingness to work with the elderly.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, walk, stand and stoop for extended periods of time; ability to push, pull or lift heavy objects such as carts or furniture.