Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on four continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's, Caesars, and Horseshoe brand names. Caesars also owns the World Series of Poker and the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission We inspire grown-ups to play fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
Eating is a necessity, but cooking is an art! We are looking for cooks to join our talented and creative culinary teams. This fantastic opportunity will let you learn from some of the best chefs in the Council Bluffs/Omaha area! With 6 outlets between Harrah's and Horseshoe Council Bluffs, there will be no shortage of learning opportunities. From buffets to casual and fine dining, we have it all and it's waiting for you!
* Following standard recipe and preparation methods as established while maintaining a clean, orderly work place and clean immediate area after completing a task.
* Ensuring that reach-in and walk-in refrigeration is clean and orderly, as is all other storage areas.
* Adhere to safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
* Present food according to plating specifications while ensuring that high quality and productivity standards will be strictly maintained; ensuring specified portions will be used in all preparations.
* Maintain a clean, professional appearance and greet guests in a friendly, positive manner.
* Conducting self in manner that reflects credit on Harrah's and Horseshoe while encouraging others to do the same.
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Previous kitchen experience preferred.
* Must be able to work well with others.
* Ability/Characteristics: Should have high quality standards; be reliable; hard-working; able to communicate effectively with service staff, cooks, and cook s helpers.
* Must be able to prepare food items on a consistent basis.
* Must be able to provide great customer service to guests and fellow team members utilizing the Service with Passion behaviors.
* Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
* Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, lift up to 50 lbs., and ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to stand and walk for entire shift. Must be able to maneuver up and down stairs and all areas of the property.
* Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
Apply Online at: www.caesarsjobs.com
Caesars Entertainment is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.