AgriVision Equipment Group seeks a highly skilled, experienced, detail-oriented and customer service focused Regional Service Administrator to professionally facilitate the Company service admin process in ways that meet or exceed customer and company expectations and optimize service department profitability.
This administrative professional will work remotely from a base in Pacific Junction, Iowa, with various location Service Managers/Advisors and Shop Foremen to open and follow the repair order process through to its timely completion and invoicing
- Pro-actively manages ticket status and works with various location service teams to ensure that service tickets are closed quickly and that the company-wide service team meets and exceeds service WIP goals.
- Review work orders and quotes to ensure that documentation is clear and accurate, job codes are properly utilized, and all labor charges and parts are included on the repair order or quote ensuring that they are presented and closed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Works with service teams to review and corrects daily timecard entries and provide insights and reports that result in increased labor performance and billed hours.
- Updates customer profiles including equipment, hours and other information and provides insight and reports that support the service teams ability to meet customer expectations and increase gross margin and sales.
- Oversees the warranty process by ensuring pre-authorization, gathering of needed information, submission and follow-up of all warranty and PIP claims in a timely and effective manner.
- Support store achievement of sales goals using remote tools (including phone, video, texting, etc.) to sell customer inspections and promotions.
- Other key administrative duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position can clearly demonstrate the following:
- A clear sense of urgency and understanding of the importance this work has on the successful operations of the locations and the Company and also in the role this position plays with overall AVE Customer Satisfaction
- A positive, teamwork attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of accounting practices
- Experience and proficiency with John Deere EQUIP software preferred
- General understanding of John Deere mechanical/technical terms is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience (required)
- Associate s degree in a business-related field (preferred)