Amalgamated Life Insurance
Primary tasks include the prospecting of printing services, such as offset printing, digital printing, large format printing, finishing and binding, mailing services, and variable data printing, to new or existing customers. Servicing both new and existing accounts with detailed communications directly between customers, management and production team to make sure projects are accurate, on time and on budget.
- Call on and interact directly with potential, new, and existing customers or clients to present information and explain available services offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
- Drive sales results through cold calling and up-selling current book of business.
- Present and discuss the products and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and fulfillment of customer needs.
- Develop positive rapport with existing and prospective customers.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and provide follow up when needed.
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, as well as actions taken.
- Communicate effectively with management and production teams, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are being fulfilled.
- Understand and comply with the sales and order entry system/program in place.
- Promptly forward all pricing requests to estimating department and follow up with customers.
- Entry new orders into production system and inform management of any possible conflicts.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
- Performs other general tasks, not of a personal nature, as assigned by Manager or President of AliGraphics.
- Bachelor's degree or 3- 5+ years experience in Commercial Offset and Digital Print Operation Sales and Customer Service.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Coursework in management, customer service and/or production.
- Knowledge of Paper and other materials relevant to the Printing Industry.
- Strong analytics and computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Exposure to postal regulations, a plus.
- Candidates with a strong book of business, a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and operational workflow dynamics to effectively track and analyze the status within the procurement process.
- Working knowledge of software and hardware utilized in all facets of production.
- Must possess knowledge of both offset and digital printing terminology and standards.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently with other office and production personnel, group leader and manager.
- Must be flexible with hours during high work volume periods.
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed.