Dragados is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Financial Officer. The ideal candidate will have strong executive presence with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, while remaining flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities. The ideal candidate will also have demonstrated experience interfacing with all levels of internal and external professionals, managing complex calendars and travel arrangements for senior executives and coordinating large scale meetings and events.
- Act as point of contact on behalf of CFO among executives, employees, banks/sureties, vendors, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Manage very complex and high volume approval flow in a timely and accurate manner determining urgency and identifying additional approvals or steps needed.
- Manage approval process of bid bonds and related insurance/surety documents, guarantee requests, wire transfers, banking letters, signature cards and documents, factoring documents, checks, invoices, third-party credit card authorization for hotels, contracts, tax returns, various employee requests plus additional miscellaneous requests from HR, Legal, Bidding, and Equipment departments.
- Prepare expense reports. Check documents submitted for approval for completeness and accuracy, and submit for approval.
- Receive invoices, prepare for signature, and deliver to Accounts Payable team for processing.
- Reconcile Corporate Office and Executive s expenses; prepare Executive s requests in purchase order format and obtain approvals.
- Work with Accounting Department to prioritize urgent signatures, check invoices, obtain contracts, answer questions on various invoice/credit card backups.
- Maintain office petty cash and prepare monthly reports.
- Heavy calendar and schedule management.
- Set up in-person and virtual meetings ensuring meeting space availability, preparing meeting materials, ordering lunch if needed, day of meeting room set up and cleaning up after meeting.
- Schedule conference rooms, conference call lines, and video calls for Finance/Accounting Team.
- Work with Travel Department for reconciliation and confirm charge validity questions from international parent company in Spain.
- Book travel arrangements, submit credit card authorizations, and prepare documents for travel credit card reconciliation. Check in to flights and ensure preferred seating.
- Create and organize labels and various binders for record keeping purposes.
- Draft business letters for CFO.
- Place calls as directed and keep list of call backs or follow up calls. Screen and direct phone calls; maintain list of contacts.
- Request supplies for CFO and his projects from Office Coordinator.
- Serve as back-up support for paralegal in typing letters.
- Serve as backup reception on lunch or vacation and for CEO s Executive Assistant, as needed.
- Organize reservations at Industry Dinner Events, work with Executives to determine invitees and obtain approvals, request payment from Accounts Payable.
- Organize Company Holiday Party and miscellaneous Corporate Events.
- Assist with occasional personal appointments and other duties, as requested.
- Associate level degree or higher required. Bachelor s degree preferred.
- Five (5)+ years of experience supporting senior level executives
- Must demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion, and professional courtesy.
- Polished demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service capabilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and very detail oriented; proactive and solution oriented.
- Strong computer and typing skills with high proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)