Job Summary/Company: Sparks Group in Chantilly, VA has partnered with a premiere educational company who is seeking customer service/ call center professionals to support a large project to begin 7/31/2020. This is a contract opportunity with potential to extend. We also have additional call center opportunities in Reston, Manassas and Herndon. If you love engaging with people over the phone and delivering an elevated experience for them, then we have the jobs for you! Please do not delay - send your resume today and follow up with a phone call to our office at 703 ### ####.
- Fielding high volume calls in a call center capacity
- Computer savvy - will navigate internet browser, manage multiple screens
- Fulfill online orders via internet or over the phone
- Previous call center experience desired BUT... personality and excellence in customer service will win
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and written
- Data Entry proficiency, MS Outlook proficiency desired
- Must be able to complete project without requesting time off
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.