NuVision Federal Credit Union
The primary role of the Member Contact Center Representative I is to provide exemplary service to Credit Union via all manners and methods of contact, including but not limited to: phones, e-mail, web channels, mail, and facsimile. Under general supervision, the MCC Rep I performs a wide variety of duties related to member service such as processing deposits and withdrawals, reviewing account information and credit/card transactions, processing loan payments, providing basic online banking support, etc. This position supports all of the Credit Union depository and lending products and works to achieve cross-sell goals established by the Credit Union. MCC Rep I s are generally on the phone in a queue the entire day and responsible for adhering to their assigned schedule to ensure member service standards are met and exceeded. This role s focus is the member experience and is expected to represent Nuvision Credit Union in a positive and professional manner at all times, showing mutual respect while working with and collaborating with others to build strong relationships internally within the organization and externally with our members. This means supporting the Credit Union goals and Core Values. They must maintain confidentiality with member information, pay attention to detail, ensure accuracy, demonstrate sound judgment, and act with tact and diplomacy.
- Responsible for providing efficient and timely service to the membership via phone, mail, facsimile, as applicable. Provides basic member service transactions, with quality and accuracy.
- Consults with members. Identifies needs, offers solutions, and follows up on any pending transactions. Holds conversations that matter with members either in person or over the phone.
- Recommends other products and services such as ancillary products as appropriate from having conversations that matter with members.
- Performs various duties including but not limited to: Opening all new Member Accounts; Savings, Checking, Money Market, Trust, Certificates, and IRA. Completes all appropriate forms such as Account Cards, Certificate Application and Agreement, Trust Application and Agreement, and Certificate of Trust. Recommends other products and services as appropriate from having conversations that matter with members.
- Performs a wide variety of account maintenance including but not limited to: changes of address, name changes, adding/updating account set up, adding/updating joint owners, adding/updating beneficiaries, closing accounts, processing deceased accounts and notary services.
- Identifies and reports any suspicious behavior or suspected fraud activity.
- Completes all required training and compliance modules.
- Treats all co-workers and members with respect.
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Represents the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Maintains member and other sensitive information with confidentiality.
- 1 year retail experience with a proven track record in meeting and or exceeding service and sales goals.
- Basic understanding of financial products and services.
- Professional verbal skills and etiquette.
- Competent computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook and Excel), remote signing and ability to work and operate a webcam.
- Excellent follow up
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen, understand, and anticipate member needs.
- Excellent Written skills (Email) Grammar and Spelling
- Member service and organizational skills
- Work well with other departments Team player
- Genuine interest in helping members through Conversations that Matter and have an empathetic and caring nature.
- Willingness to make a difference
- Personable and professional
- Successful completion of all compliance related coursework
- High School Diploma or equivalent