Kelly is actively recruiting for multiple Assemblers for a large manufacturing company in O Fallon, MO. This is a possible Temp to Hire opportunity based on performance and business needs, and in a Cleanroom/Sterile work environment observing all current CSC rules for social distancing and wearing of face masks. ASSEMBLER Shifts: Monday through Thursday, 5:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; 5:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.; or 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (4/10-hour days). If overtime is needed, it will be mandatory and will work the same hours on Friday and Saturday. Pay Rate: $13.25 per hour Assembling and packaging surgical devices and kits used in eye surgeries in a climate controlled, clean room/sterile environment. You will be required to wear a Face Mask at all times while in the work area. Responsibilities;
- Assembly and/or packaging of surgical devices (not all are small but all have small parts in different stages of building the device)
- Performing repetitive work to meet company quotas
- Positioning parts according to blue printS
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and work with small parts
- You must be comfortable with sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Ability to work independently and safely at all times
- Requires repeated use of hands and fingers as well as full range of motion.
- Prior assembly / production experience or experience assembling small parts preferred but not required.
This position is being handled by a Remote Recruiter Tammie Henderson. You can email your resume direct to her at [email protected] .
Why Kelly? As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information, and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Access to a variety of discount perks
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the submit now button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position at [email protected] however, your resume must be received via the submit now button included within. Kelly Services is a U.S.-based company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keywords: Assemble, Assembly, Assembling, Soldering, Packer, Packing, Cleanroom,
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.