Express Employment Professionals
Some packing, some lifting, less than 50 lbs.
Candidates will be working 12-hour shifts.
Position requires a lot of standing and steel toe safety shoes must be worn.
7pm-7am or 7am - 7pm shifts available.
Work schedule M-T-W rotating Sun. TH-F-S rotating Sun.
- Keep pre-packing and packing station
- Constructing and packing boxes of product
- Receive packing orders and pack product by ensuring the correct packing configuration
- Operate automatic packing machine to pack product in shipping cartons
- Transport packed items from storage areas to the packing area
- Storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders
- Receiving, picking, packing and shipping of materials
- Ensure that items are packed in a safe manner by using packing materials
- Pick pack operations for outbound shipping orders
- Filling large equipment orders by picking, packing and shipping the correct product
- Inspect and pack products into shipping cartons
- Training all new packers ( packing methods and packing quality)
- Fill orders from packing list or check sheet
- Picking the product and packing the items securely for shipping
- Maintain shipping service times via hand pack or operating a packing machine
- Send the order to be loaded on the pack linesto the packing area
- Select and prepare packing cartons and apply labels and packing list
- Pack patient orders according to the packing guidelines
- Picking out and packing orders for shipment on a daily basis
- Received items against invoices & packing