Express Employment Professionals
PLEASE CONTACT EXPRESS FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!!!
Our client is seeking a motivated associate that is seeking a solid career path for Assisted Living facilities... You are responsible for turning over apartments for new tenants and making repairs as needed. At least one year of experience is necessary.
The duties of a Janitor, General Cleaner include but are not limited to the following:
- Turn apartments for new tenants
- Shampoo carpets
- Cleaning apartments
- Moving furniture around
- Electrical Repair
- HVAC repair
- Keep outside areas clean and clear from debris and snow
- Operate chemical dispensing units
- Properly measure chemicals that are not provided in dispenser form
- Understand how to read MSDS sheets
- Properly label chemicals
- Wear proper PPE when working with chemicals
Physical Functions Required
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods.
- Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Possible exposure to chemicals requiring special clothing or safety equipment.
- Ability to use motorized equipment.
- Ability to read and comprehend safety material and facility required documents
This positions is for third shift and is 11Pm to 7Am Sunday through Thursday.
Strong benefits include:
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 100% preventative and wellness coverage
- 100% matching 401K
- profit sharing bonus
- strong advancement potential