We're looking for a FULL-TIME Entry Level Sales Representative. Experience as a customer service representative or a sales representative is welcome, although no experience in customer service or sales is required, as all of our training is done in-house and is paid. Our sales and customer service representative will be responsible for new customer acquisitions and brand awareness. At BMG Consulting Inc. we execute sales, customer service, and client retention to our Fortune 500 client's customers on a face to face and a relationship-based approach.
Why Choose Us?
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
- Develop your leadership skills
- Competitive compensation and bonus structures
In short, we're a company that prides itself on taking care of the team that makes it run. We are protective of our corporate culture.
We'd Like To See:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- 4-year degree preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- A great ability to be solution-oriented and think critically
- Maximize sales
- Close sales with outstanding customer service
- Develop sales skills
- Enhance sales skills
- Update existing accounts for customers
- Create accounts for new customers
- Build a relationship with clients and customers