Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nick Strebig
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $95,000
A bit about us:
We are full-service mechanical contractor that self-performs a wide range of mechanical services for commercial, education, government, transportation, industrial, and hospital projects throughout Colorado .
Why join us?
Eligibility for company Health and Dental Coverage the company shares the cost of the premium.
Paid Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
Up to 10 days Paid Time Off and 6 Paid Holidays
Eligible for company 401k matching program
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Provide material, equipment and labor estimates for Sheet Metal & HVAC systems.
- Strong understanding of commercial mechanical construction processes
- Understand the scope of work to bid after reading SOW's
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subs
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Mathematical Skills: Must be able to use general business mathematics and basic algebra and geometry skills
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and Descriptive Information
- Participates in pre-bid meetings and bid strategy meetings when requested.
- Reviews construction plans and/or renderings and anticipates the HVAC systems needs well enough to develop construction cost estimates.
- Promotes the company's capabilities and expertise when dealing directly with key decision-makers in the owner or general contracting companies.
- Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized lists.
- Create and use models in evaluating costs associated with alternative or value engineering designs
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of Commercial Sheet Metal Estimating Experience or 3+ years of Commercial sheet metal drafting.
- Ability to read and comprehend construction drawings and specifications.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Bluebeam, etc.)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.