We are a finance firm located in the Kansas City area focused on putting customers at the center of everything. We provide our clients with the assistance and guidance they need to reduce their consumer debt issues and focus on their immediate and long-term debt relief goals.
As a Sales Representative Trainee with us, you will be valued, respected, and heard with unlimited ways to grow and make an impact. We ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones as you help customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching to manager support and network-building opportunities, we ll help you gain valuable experience in the financial sales industry and broaden your skillset.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative Trainee will include:
- You will build superior customer sales experiences by engaging, listening, and understanding the financial needs of potential customers and matching their needs to our financial solutions in a pleasurable sales environment.
- You will demonstrate compassion and empathy toward customers to be able to hear their stories and help with the most appropriate sale of our financial services based on individual needs.
- You will observe the sales processes by shadowing sales supervisors and sales representatives and emulating their sales management processes to meet set targets.
- You will welcome and engage customers by actively prospecting new clients to achieve and exceed branch sales targets.
- You will capitalize on financial cross-sales and add-on products by paying attention to customer needs to specifically pinpoint sales opportunities while clearly and openly communicating the terms and conditions of our financial products.
- Review and evaluate debt relief applications, assess the applicants qualifications, perform financial analysis, and other risk assessments to improve the quality of the sale.
- Accurately secure all required information to fulfill customer applications for products and maintain information and records to limit errors.
All tasks completed by the Sales Representative Trainee will be monitored by a member of our Senior sales staff. The Sales Representative Trainee will be introduced to their daily responsibilities by observing and shadowing the senior sales member during sales and service calls in order to gain the hands-on experience and understanding needed to be successful in completing the above sales practices.
Requirements of the Sales Management Trainee will include:
We have found that experience in retail, retail sales, retail marketing, retail management, retail promotions, bartending, serving, waiter, hotel management, hospitality, restaurant management/marketing, etc. work well in this role. The below are "nice-to-have", but not required - we provide training in all aspects of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and training skills
- Strong Student Mentality and willingness to learn and grow in a team environment as this is an entry-level position
- Grace under pressure and can handle a fast-paced atmosphere
- Mastery of good habits and professionalism
- Willingness to learn and improve on existing communications skill-sets
- General understanding of sales, finance, budgeting, interest rates, mortgages etc.