HOME CARE PROVIDERS
Home Health Marketer - Patient Advocate / Medical Sales
Looking to join a dynamic team of home health professionals?
Experienced marketer with the passion of helping others?
We may have the position for you!
Our mission stands.........The Customer Comes First!! Holding to our mission has allowed us to expand into multiple states and just keeping growing and growing...
Nightingale Home Healthcare of Florida is seeking an outstanding medical sales professional that demonstrate dedication, and long term work goals, with the ability to deliver our message to the medical community as well as non-medical community such as Trust Officers, Churches, Elder Law Attorneys, Council on Aging and to patients/families. Medical Sales candidates must have previous experience selling directly to physicians and must be able to demonstrate a proven ability to increase revenue.
At Nightingale Home Healthcare, we strive to hire clinical professionals that demonstrate love, compassion, dedication and long term employees.
Territories available throughout the Ft. Lauderdale / Broward Co areas.
Responsibilities include managing an assigned territory, setting up presentations to discuss services and generating referrals. In addition, driving business through relationship building, cold calling and excellent customer service. Medical Sales candidates will be expected to promote and to represent us in every situation that is presented to them.
Why work with us?
Our competitive pay, great benefits, and career growth opportunities that makes us the premiere company in the home health industry!
Our employees enjoy:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Days Off
- Regular Evaluations with annual merit increases
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus up to $500.00
We look forward to speak with you soon!!! Apply today by following the link below ;
- A minimum of three year of medical sales in the hospital, SNF, Hospice or Home Health is required
- Must have a minimum of five years of work longevity with current employer
- Must have established / proven contacts for immediate referrals to obtain is required
- Able to provide proven results in growth and productivity
- Active driver license and reliable transportation
- Able to start your day 8:00 AM in the home office - Ft. Lauderdale; flexible hours during the weekend if needed
- Able to travel the territory noted above daily
- Personable and professional
- Computer skills required
Key Words: Home Health sales, home health sales, home health marketer, home health patient liaison, home health, medical sales, medical sales executive, pharmaceuticals, hospice sales, hospice marketer, community liaison, home health accountant executive, patient advocate, patient liaison, sales liaison