Associated Staffing Inc.
Lots of Overtime Available!!!
***Would you like to make $1,020 a week? Start tomorrow! Call Associated Staffing Inc. 402-###-####
Hours: 1st and & 2nd Shift
1st Shift (5am-7am start time until 5p-7pm)
2nd Shift (330p-7pm start time until 330am-7am)
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: (May do all or some of these, depending on skill set and capability)
- Package products
- Palletize boxes and wrap pallets
- Feed machines with raw ingredients
- Clean and sanitize work area
- Operate tools and equipment used to dispose of excess materials
- Inspect finished product to ensure they are free of defects
- Mix and add ingredients.
- Willingness to work seven days a week and overtime as required
- Comfortable occasionally working in a hot environment
- Ability to bend, stoop, and kneel often.
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:
- Temp to perm assignment
- FULL benefits upon roll over (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k with a match.
- Background friendly company
- Schedule flexibility
- Large stable company with a consistent schedule
- Unlimited room for growth within the company
- Not physically demanding work
- Family owned and operated company that genuinely cares about it's employees.
- Resolve assembly and production issues
- Perform assembly on parts assembly line process for light industrial manufacturing
- Perform production packing and assembly work for a warehouse or production company
- Operate designated assembly/packaging equipment
- Interpret assembly drawings to perform basic assembly operations
- Exceeding quality and production standards
- Prepare and clean assembly area prior to production setup
- Assemble parts into complete assembly
- Depending upon how similar previous work experience is
- Set up assembly for production
- Maintain quality and/or production standards
- Searching for a production associate
- Participate as an active member of the production assembly team and assemble products
- Inspect product to verify production specifications
- Completing production and quality forms
- Maintain required quality and production levels
- Operate filler and production line
- Perform light assembly of products
- Coordinate all production and non-production activities to meet production, quality, and safety goals (KPI)
- Monitor quality of parts used in the assembly process