DES Employment Group
DES Employment Group is working with a large plastics company in Dewitt, IA is looking for reliable full time employees for machine operator positions, currently looking for candidates for their 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift! You are eligible to go to hire after only 360 hours, that is just 9 weeks! This customer will train for these positions as long as you demonstrate the aptitude to learn and show ambition. This plant is climate controlled, 80 degrees year round and dress code is casual. No experience is necessary; you just must have the desire to work!
Shifts are as follows:
1st shift hours will be Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-3:20 p.m.
2nd shift is Monday-Friday from 3 p.m.-11:20 p.m.
3rd shift is Sunday-Thursday from 11 p.m.-7:20 a.m.
Once hired on this company has one of the best benefit packages in the area including a great profit sharing program once you have been with them for one year. What does this mean to you? 35K your first year with them and 40K plus the 2nd year!
If interested, come to our office to apply, we are located at 3060 State Street, Bettendorf, IA. Our hours are 7AM-5PM Monday-Friday. Please bring a photo ID and SSC/Birth Certificate with you. You can just walk in, no need to make an appointment. Call if you have any questions 563-###-#### www.desemploymentgroup.com
- Take down machine and perform machine maintenance
- Keep machine area and machines
- Maintain machine adjustments as necessary to keep machine
- Start machine and observe operation to detect machine malfunction
- Fill machine hoppers for multiple machines
- Perform tasks to set up machine and materials for machine operation
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction
- Remove finished product from machine
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction
- Start machine and observe machine operation to reposition work piece
- Tend machines and equipment other than machine tools
- Load raw material into machine
- Operate machines and equipment other than machine tools
- Operate equipment and machine tools
- Resolve quality and machine operation problems
- Move from machine to machine; maintaining production to meet schedules
- Clean machine and machined parts
- Attending machine operator training to achieve C operator certification on assigned machine cluster
- Attending machine operator training to achieve C' operator certification on assigned machine cluster
- Perform regular machine maintenance duties