Chrysler Master Level Technician
We will match your current pay plan.
Sign on/or relocation bonus based on experience.
$5K sign-on bonus if you meet all the requirement.
A Large Domestic Dealership in Paramus, NJ is Hiring.
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Chrysler certification required
- Five years of automotive technician experience
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver s license
- Owned and Operated under same ownership-25 years
- Lowest Turnover Rates
- #1 in Customer Excellence
- Ongoing Training and Development
- We Promote work/life Balance
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Team work Environment
- Highway-High Volume Dealer
- Pay Based on Performance Dealer
- Employee Recognition Incentives
- Employee Referral/Discount Programs
- Advanced Technology
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Paramus today.