I4 Search Group
Clinical Manager/Admin opening in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This and other clinical nurse specialist jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comOur client located in the Beautiful state of Colorado is looking for an experienced permanent Clinical Documentation Improvement Nurse Professional to join their team. Ideal candidates should have 1+ years of CDI experience and 3+ years of Clinical experience. RN Degree is required. This is not remote.Responsibilities of the CDI Nurse Specialist
- Will be under the supervision of the Clinical Documentation Integrity Manager.
- Support education of CDI specialists and patient care teams.
- Support timely, accurate, and complete documentation of clinical information used for measuring and reporting hospital outcomes.
Minimum Requirements of the CDI Nurse Specialist
- ACDIS (CDIP) preferred
- ADN or Nursing Diploma required, BSN preferred
- Current CO RN license preferred
- Retirement Program
- Competitive Compensation
- Volunteer Time Off
- Generous Health Insurance Benefits