D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Entitlements Coordinator for their Operations Department. The right candidate will be responsible for entitlements and due diligence for projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with consultants to municipal staff
- Review development agreements
- Impact fee audits agreements, school agreements, etc.
- Attend meetings
- Zone and plat projects
- Complete due diligence
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Registered planner or engineer
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.