FNAC ID- FUJIFILM North America Corp Imaging Division
FUJIFILM North America Corporation consists of six divisions including Imaging, Electronic Imaging, Graphic Systems, Optical Devices, Industrial Products and Corporate New Business Development, and the Technical Service Division. These companies market a broad range of consumer and commercial products in North America and Latin America. The Imaging Division (ID) provides consumer and commercial photographic products and services. The Electronic Imaging Division (EID) markets consumer digital cameras; the Graphic Systems Division (GSD) supplies products and services to the graphic printing industry; the Optical Devices Division (OD) provides optical lenses for broadcast, cinematography, closed circuit television and binoculars. The Industrial Products Division (IPD) supplies cutting edge digital imaging and conventional film, chemistry and equipment to the NDT industry. The Technical Service Division (TSD) provides service support to the Graphics and Imaging Division.
We are currently hiring a Supply Chain Planner for our Valhalla, NY office. The Supply Chain Planner be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day supply chain operations for the assigned product lines. Understand national and regional retail customer demand patterns, assess marketing program timing and needs, analyze sales forecast and react to changes, manage inventory to prescribed levels, determine inventory budgets for assigned categories. The planner must be able to allocate his time appropriately to ensure that each product line is supported at all times.
The Supply Chain Planner will reinforce Fujifilm s leadership values by supporting product teams through a customer focused, proactive approach that will help drive Fujifilm s business.External US
- Support monthly Internal and Tokyo PSI (Production, Sales and Inventory) meetings and documents by preparing production plans to be reviewed with local and overseas staff.
- Use SAP and self-developed excel based planning tools to monitor forecast and manage inventory levels to support a 98% fill rate while meeting monthly inventory targets.
- Be able to quickly identify issues related to out of stock and take action to meet the monthly sales goal and communicate to the sales and marketing organizations.
- Monitor the demand and supply flow of all assigned materials to minimize backorders and maximize a fill rate of up to 98% while limiting slow moving and obsolete inventory.
- Work with Marketing and Customer Service to ensure that sales targets are met for the assigned Product Line each and every Month.
- Lead the weekly Customer Ladder Meetings (orders vs. stock status) between SCM, Sales and Customer Service communicating supply chain constraints and providing recommendations for solutions.
- Prepare a variety of Monthly Reports as needed to support the assigned businesses.
- Manage Customer Forecast System for assigned product lines.
- Drive continuous process improvement for all assigned product lines.
- Identify and execute stock transfers as needed to balance out the inventory within the distribution network.
- Act as a backup for other supply categories as required.
- Fill out any workflow requests for assigned products.
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science.
- 2-4 years experience in a supply and/or demand planning role supporting national retail accounts.
- Experience working directly with manufacturers in a planning environment.
- History of managing to inventory targets while meeting a high service level to customers.
- Experience managing supply with Chemical products and/or Industrial Products that have a limited shelf life.
- Experience working with SAP.
- Ability to build analytical tools.
- Experience working closely with closely with marketing and sales teams.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.