Home Instead Senior Care
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a steady multi-tasker to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This Scheduling Coordinator role connects our caregiving workforce with our senior clients and is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGiversSM in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
Do you have these qualities?
Strong communication skills
Proactive follow up skills/Organizational skills
Ability to handle fast paced environment
Ability to multi-task
Proficient data entry skills
Ability to have a flexible work schedule
And the most important; the ability to Build Relationships with clients, CAREGivers and with your office colleagues.
If so, please attach a cover letter and your resume to apply for the Scheduling Coordinator position.
We offer a Supportive Team Culture, Health/Dental/Vision/Chiropractic Benefits, 401k option, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.