Saint Clare's Denville Hospital
The Clinical Educator provides educational services for areas of clinical and patient care services specifically in the Peri-OP area to attain the Hospitals objectives, mission and values established by corporate administration. Supports corporate-wide programs, policies and procedures are developed to assess, evaluate and meet the needs of the patient. Assists with development and implementation of education plans for providing training in all clinical settings. The Clinical Educator provides hands on training for clinical staff to support the educational goals for the hospital. Implements an effective, ongoing training program to measure, assess and improve the quality of care, treatment and services delivered to all patients. The Clinical Educator shall work collaboratively with the Nursing Directors to provide educational services to staff. #LI-GJ1
Education and Work Experience
- Must have a current and valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Minimum of 5 years acute care experience with the majority in Peri-Op
- Minimum of 2 years previous educational experience preferred.
- BSN preferred.
- Must be able to travel to a variety of Prime Healthcare facilities on an as needed basis
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: