Ace Hardware Corporation
Warehouse Specialist - (Seasonal)
Ace is a place for competitive pay, with our unheard of financial incentive opportunities. Ace Hardware Distribution Centers are where team players collaborate to support amazing retailers be the most helpful hardware stores on the planet.
Our incredible growth is creating exciting seasonal opportunities for Warehouse Specialists in our Sacramento, CA Distribution Center. Come serve a purpose and take pride in enabling independent stores owners to compete and grow as they execute our ultimate goal; being
Helpful within their communities.
We have a number of Seasonal Warehouse Specialist positions available throughout the summer such as order fillers, stockers, receivers and loaders.
- Compensation: Our base hourly wage rate for day shift is $16.75 per hour and $18.00 per hour for swing shift. The average hourly rate with our amazing incentive program is $21.41.
- Pay Day: Paid weekly, every Friday with direct deposit.
Our Amazing Warehouse Specialist Team:
- Participates in a safe work environment;
- Demonstrates quality work performance;
- Supports our Stores / Owners by meeting productivity goals;
- Helps each other by maintaining good attendance;
- Expands their warehouse knowledge by cross training in other departments; and
- Demonstrates our Ace Values of Winning, Excellence, Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, Teamwork.
Here are a few necessities to get you started .
- You have a desire to work at Ace Hardware The helpful place;
- We ll need a little of your time so we can learn more about you;
- You must be 18 years or older; and
- You have an idea of the schedule that would fit you best
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.