Vector Disease Control
Regional Sales Representative
Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry? Are you looking to become a part of a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Vector Disease Control is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.Responsibilities
What do our Regional Sales Representative do?
- Generate, develop, and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities consistent with VDCI's service offerings throughout a specified territory.
- Identify and engage with the decision makers of potential leads.
- Actively conduct cold and warm calling to prospective leads.
- Manage sales process from Identification Stage to Contract Execution.
- Manage and lead RFP/RFQ bid process from start to finish.
- Work cohesively with operations and management to develop service offerings.
- Actively attend and present at town council meetings within defined sales territory.
- Attend sales meetings, trade shows, industry events, and customer visits.
- Develop a thorough understanding of VDCI's capabilities and service offerings.
What do we offer?
- Competitive base salary + commission (OTE exceeding $100,000 annually)
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle & uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience and/or relatable industry experience.
- Experience in the mosquito/vector/pest control industry. - Preferred
- Experience working for and/or contracting with government entities. - Preferred
- Technical background in biology/entomology.- Preferred
- Ability to relocate to be closer to a defined sales territory. - Preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Proficient at G Suite: Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar.
- Experience with CRM platforms, and other general computer functions.
- Ability to efficiently work remotely (when not traveling).
- Strong public speaking ability.
- Effective ability to cultivate and develop relationships.
- Ability to manage numerous opportunities simultaneously through all stages of the sales cycle.
- Proven ability to effectively work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to complete tasks and be responsive outside of normal working hours, as needed.
- Skilled in proposal writing and developing presentations.
- Strong reporting and organizational skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)