The HEICO Construction Group
Heico Construction Group LLC consists of seven companies serving the commercial and industrial construction markets throughout the United States and Canada. Bo-Mac Contractors, Ceco Concrete Construction, Concrete Frame Associates, KenMor Electric, Titan Formwork Systems, Tribco Construction Services, and Zalk Josephs Fabricators are among the companies the Group supports.
We are offering an exciting career opportunity for a full-time Human Resources Intern with excellent communication and administrative abilities interested in to building a career with a Corporate Human Resources team in Kansas City, Missouri servicing a centralized HR department that expands across the United States. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with the ability to take a proactive approach and effectively prioritize work to ensure that all tasks and projects are completed timely with the utmost attention to detail.
- Provides administrative support for all areas of human resources, such as; total rewards, performance management and talent acquisition.
- Assists in evaluating and applying efficiencies with Human Resources program workflows.
- Provides exceptional customer service to employees' questions received on the Human Resource Employee Service Line.
- Supports maintenance, configuration and integrity of business systems, such as the Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- Contributes to program rollouts by assisting with disseminating communication, training webinars and reference materials.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the department.
- In process of obtaining Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Social media and marketing savvy, a plus.
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered.
Heico Construction Groupand its companiesare Equal Opportunity Employers.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.