Position Title: Patient Service Representative (PSR)
Preferred Candidates include (not limited to): RN, EMT, Paramedic, EMS, Firefighter, PA, MA, Phlebotomy, RCIS, CVT, EKG Technician, etc. All candidates reviewed on an individual basis.
ZOLL, manufacturer of the LifeVest wearable defibrillator, is seeking a Patient Service Representative as an independent contract worker to train patients on the use of the LifeVest.
The LifeVest wearable defibrillator is worn by patients at risk for sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), providing protection during their changing condition. It is lightweight and easy to wear, allowing patients to return to their common activities of daily living, while having the peace of mind that they are protected from SCA.
This is the perfect opportunity for the health professional with patient care and teaching experience to supplement his or her income. A typical LifeVest patient is in the hospital awaiting discharge, and the PSR sets up the equipment and trains the patient and caregivers on the LifeVest. They also follow up with patients as needed to assure patient understanding and satisfaction. PSRs retain the flexibility to accept or decline assignments as their schedules dictate. Most assignments can be scheduled during free time before/after work, and on days off.
- Manage equipment & garment inventory
- Contact caregivers and family to schedule fittings
- Available, willing and able to conduct evening and weekend activities
- Willing to travel to patient's homes for fittings or follow up visits
- Disclose their family relationship with any potential referral source
- Program equipment according to the prescribing physician's orders
- Measure the patient and determine correct garment size
- Train the patient & other caregivers in the use of the LifeVest
- Have the patient sign a Patient Agreement & WEAR Checklist
- Fax the signed copy of the Patient Agreement & WEAR Checklist to ZOLL within 24 hours of the assignment
- Have 1 year patient care experience
- Patient experience must be professional (not family caregiver)
- Patient experience must be documented on resume
- Disclose personal NPI number (if applicable)
- Have a valid driver's license and car insurance
- Willing to pay for additional training and vendor credentials (i.e. DME/RepTrax), fees not paid by ZOLL
Powered by JazzHR