Bonaventure Senior Living
Don t just keep house; help us create a wonderful HOME for seniors.
Bonaventure of Albany, a premier Retirement, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community is seeking an energetic and thorough Housekeeper to join our team! Our housekeepers do so much more than just vacuum floors and make beds! They play a vital role in shaping the Retirement Perfected experience we are committed to providing our residents. At Bonaventure of Albany you'll have the opportunity to build relationships and bond with our residents, while providing them with a clean, comfortable home and improving the quality of their lives. Come join our team and make every day count!
Why do you want to work for Bonaventure Senior Living? At Bonaventure our policy is that the safety and well-being of our residents and team members is our number one priority. Infection control procedures including environmental hygiene, correct work practices, and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) are all necessary to prevent infections such as COVID-19 from spreading in our facility. Prompt detection and effective triage and isolation of potentially infectious residents is essential to prevent unnecessary exposures among residents, team members, and visitors at the facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning an assigned number of apartments daily
- Getting to know your residents; understanding their needs and cleaning preferences and reporting observed behavioral, physical or emotional changes
- Cleaning designated common areas
- Assisting with laundry, supplies preparation and cart readiness
- Delivering exceptional customer service with a smile
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- One year of housekeeping experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, and vendors
- Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors, a commitment to meet the needs of our residents and the ability to become an expert and resource for others.
Bonaventure is excited to offer benefits to full-time Employees, including but not limited to:
- Medical and dental
- Paid time off
- Educational reimbursement
- Available online training with wage increase opportunities
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Come meet the team and apply at:
Bonaventure of Albany
420 Geri St NW
Albany, OR 97321
Main Phone: (541) ###-####
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 26 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the Retirement Perfected" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.