A Few Words About Us
Integrated Resources, Inc. is a premier staffing firm which has built its reputation on excellent service and integrity since its inception in 1996.
Our mission centers on delivering only the best quality talent, the first time and every time. We provide quality resources in these specialty areas: Information Technology (IT), Life Sciences and Allied Healthcare. With today s growing demand for talented and well qualified professionals, it s more important than ever to partner with a company that employs innovative measures to meet your demands. Our expert team of highly trained counselors work hand in hand with every client forming a partnership of understanding and commitment. Our clients know that they can rely on us for prompt response times and reliable staff to meet their workforce demands. Our employees know that they can trust our support for their career development and personal growth.
Providing ongoing support to Account & Sales Managers in daily administrative functions including resume submission, reporting, and maintaining both job portals and internal Applicant Tracking Systems. Contributes to the Success of IRI by consistently providing a high level of customer service to clients and contingent workers. Establishes strong positive relationships with internal and external IRI staff as well as client contacts.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain all Client information & associated activities in various job portal(s) & internal database
- Maintain job focus assignment sheet(s) for assigned accounts
- Assist with resume formatting for submittal to clients
- Submitting candidates to clients, arranging interviews, extending offers, onboarding contractors, and maintaining ongoing relationship with candidates
- Assist in development & maintenance of process documentation for each assigned account
- Provide client activity reports for assigned accounts to management
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Excellent attention to detail & quick learner
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or quality.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ethical and professional conduct in all candidate, client, and peer interactions.
- Flexible, accountable and a team player.
- Strong and positive work ethic.
- Energetic and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent memory and recall skills.
- Proficiencies in: Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail, Outlook, Web Browsers
**This will eventually be an onsite position so we are considering local candidates only at this time**
- High School Diploma required, with some college work. Prefer Associates (A.A.) or bachelor s degree (B.A.); three (3) years of industry related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to Three (1 - 3) years of proven experience in customer service as well as human resources related activities such as recruiting/staffing and customer relationship management.
- The ideal candidate will have previous Staffing Industry experience.
Benefits: Base salary; Healthcare (Medical and Dental Insurance); Vacation and Holiday Paid Time Off; 401(k) Match, FSA, and Life Insurance