Ref ID: 02600-#######103
Classification: Help Desk Analyst I
We're looking for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half Technology is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. This may be the Help Desk Analyst position for you, if you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Portsmouth, New Hampshire area and is a full-time opportunity.
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Provide solutions and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
- Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications - Good understanding of Microsoft Office Products - Strong familiarity with Microsoft Windows - Previous experience working with Microsoft Server - Well-founded grasp of Router Switches - Proven knowledge of VPNs (virtual private networks) - Practical knowledge of printers - General familiarity with Firewall - Wide ranging experience with Support Tickets - Microsoft Windows experience desired - Earlier work involving Microsoft Office - Android iOS experience - Experience with VPN Technologies - Expertise in Microsoft Windows Server - Quality experience with Trouble Tickets - 1+ years of prior experience - User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment - Basic networking concepts - IT support ticketing system experience highly valued - Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.